niedziela, 1 marca 2009

Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi!

I hope that after reading the title of this release you won't get an
impression that I'm showing off with my French. Frankly, my knowledge of
this beatiful language ends on few words and sentences like : merci, bon
jour, Loui de Fuinesse, merde, u le vou cou she a vec mua( do you write it
like this?)... whatever.
Anywyaz, the reason I've entitled my post "Le Roi Est
Mort, Vive Le Roi!" is becouse it means that great changes have come. And it's the title
of one of my favourite Enigma albums as well...
The king has died, long live the king!

So, what changes occured in my Erasmus adventure?

Firstly, I've started to write some serious stuff - well, at least, more serious than this blog (but of course it doesn't mean I don't treat you seriously my Dear Friends...).
Next change is very crucial indeed - I have moved to a new flat.
Yup, that's it - Bye Bye Love Store!
I will be missing your fascinating underwear exhibitions, especially the
one with this sexy, see-through ...oh, sorry I forgot my Mum is reading
this blog ...
Now, can't look from my window at River Onyar...but, I've got panorama at
mountains instead( right know it's bit cloudy though). So whenever I need inpiration for my writing I take a
glance at the window...and here it is!



What's more I've got separate room ( no hard feelings Mathias!) and three
room mates who are Catalans. Now that's a motivator for my castellano and
catalan studies!
Who knows maybe next release is gonna be in catalan?

Anywayz, it is not only my adventure with the love store which has come to
an end, it's also the carnival which has finished. If you've done your
homework and read the previous releases you will know that I've missed
costume parade in Pladja D'aro. But as we say in Poland " Co się odwlecze
to nie uciecze" which more or less means - "what you delay won't run away".
So, I got one last opportunity to see the carnival costume parade here in
Catalonia.
And I took my chance.
Together with Charlotte, Emeline ( two charming French girls), Xavier and
Jorn ( French and Belgium fellows), we travelled to Olot.
Although the
beginning of the journey was not very promising ( Olot was only 40 km away
from Girona but we travelled 1,5 hour and had to pay 7 euro for one way
ticket!) it was worth the money and the effort.
If you, don't believe check the photos....
...and for one last time feel the spirit of this year's carnaval!


7 komentarzy:

  1. I do not know why, but looking at this last photo I reminded times when you were some years old (5-6) and they wanted to "dismiss" you from the kindergarted you attended because of your behaviour there...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I"m impressed by your "team"

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. "u le vou cou she a vec mua"
    haha, I bet no French will understand that one :D it should go like: "voulez-vous chouchez avec moi". French writing is even more complicated than polish, I guess :P

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. The team on the last photo wasn't obviously my team:P just bunch of zombies that I've encountered which wanted to eat me...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. A ja jestem pod wrażeniem tej Marsjanki :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Się nam kurcze podpisy pozamieniały (to oczywiście TS jest pod wrażeniem Marsjanki). AlmostLike...itd - masz dobry gust!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Qu'est-ce que tu parles bien francais :)
    Vive Radek :)

    Emeline

    OdpowiedzUsuń