piątek, 6 marca 2009

Sant Miguel Castle - my alternative for UdG education programme

Dear friends,
I invite you to see a short review of these week's schedule of my education
programme...

Monday - classes in the morning - out of 7 or 8 erasmus subscribed there
are 4. But we are well prepared and full of energy so we work as there were
20 of us.
Classes in the afternoon - out of 5 erasmus students subscibed there are 5 ,
but the professor isn't there ...so there are no classes.

Tuesday - my beloved Catalan language course - 90% of frequency but
everybody sleeps.
I've got impression that professor as well....

Wednesday - classes in the morning and in the afternoon. Out of 10 erasmus
subscribed there were two - suprisingly both Polish - yeah - me and a
friend.
It was realy nice for the professors that they've also arrived.

Thursday - classes in the morning.I dunno how many Erasmus came becouse I
was late and only things I've encountered were locked door and brief
note. It said - professor couldn't come.
Well, at least they let us know.
Afternoon - me beloved Catalan language course - this time I wasn't sleeping. I was
reading newspaper which I managed to hide under my desk. At least I've
learned some Castellano... during Catalan course.

Friday -
Probably they were classes. Maybe some Erasmus came...and who knows maybe
even professor?
But I don't know.
I wasn't able to see it from the place I went to...
although the view on Girona was quite clear. And quite nice.
Don't you think?

1 komentarz:

  1. Fascinating view!
    But you are right - I am worried about your education....

    OdpowiedzUsuń