wtorek, 10 marca 2009

When food crawls on your plate...

You know that feeling?
I had one like this, when I finally managed to try some typicall Spanish paella.
Paella is a dish conisting rice and ...things. Mainly things from deep sea,- but only God knows what was their real origin ( maybe planet Mars?).
I awalys wanted to try paella - becouse it is supposed to be so Spanish, egzotic and delicious.
And during my bike journey to Saint Feliu de Guixols I ordered big paella with my two friends from Belgium.
You're probably curious how was it.
Well...it was Spanish and egzotic. Yeah, mainly egzotic.
Did I tell you that I started to miss typicall Polish kotlet schabowy?




And one more thing...
Some people still keep me asking where I got so sunburnt.
As I am lazy bone - I won't write much. Just put some photos for you to see for yourself.
They are from bicycle journey to Costa Brava on Saturday..and from visit to Parc Natural dels Aiguamolis de L'Emporda on the next day.
Enjoy!







1 komentarz:

  1. Ostia!! El polones es el que esta mes moreno!! Deu ser del sud de Polonia...

    OdpowiedzUsuń